Gallia-Meigs Community Action Agency, Inc., a small private, non-profit in Southeastern Ohio, is seeking an Executive Director. Responsibilities will include:
· Execution of all policies and programs established by the Board.
· Recruiting, directing and maintaining the administrative staff pursuant to personnel policies established by the Board.
· Keeping the Board informed in all problems and accomplishments of the administrative staff.
· Insuring the preparation of the preliminary budget and other funding documents for Board consideration.
· Maintain custody of all funds and property of the corporation. Manage the function of maintaining the financial and inventory records. Present financial statements at regular board meetings in a format approved by the Board.
· Provide staff support, as directed, to the Board. Shall prepare agendas in cooperation with the President and issue notices of all Board meetings. Shall provide staff support to Board committees as directed by the Board.
· Will perform additional duties as assigned by the Board.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Administration, or Education with two years of demonstrated experience in a Social Service Organization and prior experience operating federal programs. Must be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form and communicate with people of all socio-economic levels Must be bondable, hold a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation with insurance. Must be willing to work flexible hours and travel as necessary. Applicant will be subject to BCI check and drug testing.
Send resumes with references to Tony Gallagher, Gallia-Meigs Community Action Agency, Inc., P.O. Box 272, Cheshire, Ohio 45620 or deliver at 8010 State Route 7 North, Cheshire, Ohio. Resumes will be accepted thru noon on October 26, 2018 or until position is filled. GMCAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gallia-Meigs Community Action is accepting applications for a part-time to full-time Home Visitor for the Help Me Grow program.
Responsibilities include working with families of young children in their home to promote healthy childhood growth and development and positive parent/child interaction, coordinate parent group meetings, and accurate documentation of services provided.
Qualifications: Minimum of a 2 year degree in Early Childhood, Education, Nursing, Social Services or related field. Must have excellent record keeping, communication, and organizational skills, Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays required, valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation with insurance required. Will be required to pass BCI check and drug test. Send resumes, including three references, to GMCAA, Attn: Nancy Barker, P.O. Box 272, Cheshire, OH 45620. Resumes accepted thru 4:00 p.m. on August 22, 2018 or UNTILL POSITON IS FILLED. GMCAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gallia Meigs Community Action Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer